- January 2018 – William Grant Gallery in Kendall Yards, Spokane Washington. Revisiting the Camino Show, 2 pieces of my mixed media will be included along with other artists who showed during the year 2017.
- August 1 – August 31, 2017: Avenue West Gallery Juried Show, Spokane Washington. One piece of photographic art chosen by Juror Holly Swanson of Spokane Gallery. “Sanctuary”, my photo of rosaries at the Sanctuario de Chimayo in Chimayo New Mexico.
- June 2017 (entire month) William Grant Gallery in Kendall Yards, Spokane Washington. First Friday June 2, 2017. Three pieces of my mixed media pertaining to the Camino de Santiago will be at Claire Fenner’s Camino de Santiago Travel Photography Show
- August 1 – August 31, 2016 : Avenue West Gallery Juried Show, Spokane Washington. Two pieces chosen by Juror Karen Kaiser of the Gonzaga Jundt Art Museum. “Spiral” (photographic art) and “Moontide” (Oil and Objects-mixed media).
- Nov 1, 2015 through December 2015 – “Moontide”, “Sacred Wound”, and “Aurora’s Music” mixed media pieces displayed at Allie’s Vegan Pizzeria.
- October 2015 – “Women Healing Women Show” at Pacific Flyway Gallery in Spokane. Showing 4 pieces of mixed media.
- November 2014. Two pieces of photographic art were on display at Monkeyboy Books in downtown Spokane Washington. Monkeyboy Books, sadly, has since closed shop. It was a wonderful bookstore.
- July 9 – September 27, 2013 Chase Gallery – Spokane Washington
All Media Juried Show. The show has been juried by Meg Schiffler from San Francisco Arts Commission. Artists reception Friday for “First Friday”, August 2, 2013, 5 to 8 p.m.quote from Czech Author Milan Kundera, “Immortality”
- December 2012, Pacific Flyway Gallery – Spokane Valley, Washington
“Spiral” 12th Annual Miniature Show
- January 2011, “First Place” for Golden Earth, Valleyford, Washington, Palouse Juried Art Show
- December 2010, Second Space Gallery, Spokane, Washington
“Lipstick & Rouge” Show
- October 2010, Show at River Ridge Association of Fine Arts at Olive It Cafe Spokane, Washington
- August 2010, Avenue West Gallery, Spokane Washington
Awarded Best of Show for “Cypress Trees”